Portuguese is widely spoken in every corner of the world, from Europe, to Southern America, and Africa. It is the official language of Portugal, Brazil, Mozambique, Angola, Guinea-Bissau, Timor-Leste, Equatorial Guinea, Cape Verde, and São Tomé and Principe.
It is the sixth most spoken language globally, with 240 million native speakers.
Due to its increasing global diffusion and importance, Portuguese is one of the main languages of interest for businesses wanting to go global.
Langpros offers the best language services in Portuguese, issued by native speakers with extensive training and experience in the field of translation and interpreting.
Here are some of the combinations we translate in:
- Portuguese into English and English into Portuguese;
- Portuguese into Arabic and Arabic into Portuguese;
- Portuguese into Spanish and Spanish into Portuguese;
- Portuguese into German and German into Portuguese;
- Portuguese into Russian and Russian into Portuguese;
- Portuguese into Italian and Italian into Portuguese;
- Portuguese into Chinese and Chinese into Portuguese;
- Portuguese into French and French into Portuguese;
- Portuguese into Farsi and Farsi into Portuguese.
Businesses we serve
Our language services in Portuguese are carried out by native translators and cover every industry.
Our translation and legalization services in Portuguese are issued by specialized linguists who perfectly understand legal terminology and phraseology. We translate:
- birth certificates
- marriage certificates
- memoranda of association
- litigation documents
- trade licenses
- powers of attorney
Our Marketing translation services focus on conveying the brand identity of firms across linguistic and cultural differences. This is why we have gathered a team of expert cross-cultural communicators to help your firm reach its goals.
Choose us for our proven experience in the field of translation, our premium services at a fair rate, and the confidentiality we use in handling your documents.