Farsi, also known as Persian, is a widely spoken Indo-Iranian language, native to 70 million people. It is mainly spoken in Iran and Afghanistan, but large communities of Farsi speakers are also located in countries of the Persian Gulf such as the UAE, Bahrain, Iraq, and Oman. Farsi is also spoken by the Iranian community in the United States.
Our network of professional Farsi translators and interpreters is ready to assist you with your language project. Here are our main Farsi language combinations:
- Farsi into English and English into Farsi;
- Farsi into Arabic and Arabic into Farsi;
- Farsi into French and French into Farsi;
- Farsi into German and German into Farsi;
- Farsi into Russian and Russian into Farsi;
- Farsi into Italian and Italian into Farsi;
- Farsi into Chinese and Chinese into Farsi;
- Farsi into Portuguese and Portuguese into Farsi;
- Farsi into Spanish and Spanish into Farsi.
Industries we serve
Our language services in Farsi, issued by trained mother tongue translators, cover every business industry.
Our translation and legalization services in Farsi are performed by specialized experts who perfectly know legal terms and phraseology. We translate:
- birth certificates
- marriage certificates
- memoranda of association
- litigation documents
- trade licenses
- powers of attorney
Our Marketing translation services focus on conveying the brand identity of businesses across linguistic and cultural differences. This is why we have gathered a team of expert cross-cultural communicators to help you reach your business goals.
Choose us for our wide experience in the field of translation, our high-quality services at a fair rate, and the confidentiality we use in handling your documents.