Who said German is only spoken in Germany? With almost 100 million native speakers, German is the first language of Europe, and it is spoken in Germany, Austria, Luxembourg, Liechtenstein, Switzerland, and northern Italy.
German is one of the most important languages for clients working with the European market, and it is also one of the three procedural languages of the European Union, with English and French.
Our mother tongue German translators will help your business thrive on the European market and beyond with their accurate language services.
We translate from and into German in:
- German into English and English into German;
- German into Arabic and Arabic into German;
- German into French and French into German;
- German into Spanish and Spanish into German;
- German into Russian and Russian into German;
- German into Italian and Italian into German;
- German into Chinese and Chinese into German;
- German into Portuguese and Portuguese into German;
- German into Farsi and Farsi into German.
Businesses we serve
Our language services in German, issued by professional native linguists, cover every business industry.
Our translation and legalization services in German are carried out by specialized experts who perfectly know legal terminology and phraseology. We translate:
- birth certificates
- marriage certificates
- memoranda of association
- litigation documents
- trade licenses
- powers of attorney
Our Marketing translation services focus on conveying the brand identity of businesses across linguistic and cultural differences. This is why we have gathered a team of expert cross-cultural communicators to help you reach your business goals.
Choose us for our wide experience in the field, our high-quality translations at a fair rate, and the confidentiality we use in handling your documents.