Arabic, with its 300 million native speakers, is the fifth most spoken language in the world. It is also the first language of the Semitic family, also comprising Hebrew and Aramaic. As many know, Arabic is written from right to left.
While Modern Standard Arabic is primarily used in official documents, news, and television, the Arab world is very linguistically diverse, and the different dialects can vary greatly from one location to another.
Our network of Arabic translators will take care of your project with a target-focused approach, taking into account any possible cultural and linguistic difference.
We translate from and into Arabic in:
- Arabic into English and English into Arabic;
- Arabic into Spanish and Spanish into Arabic;
- Arabic into French and French into Arabic;
- Arabic into German and German into Arabic;
- Arabic into Russian and Russian into Arabic;
- Arabic into Italian and Italian into Arabic;
- Arabic into Chinese and Chinese into Arabic;
- Arabic into Portuguese and Portuguese into Arabic;
- Arabic into Farsi and Farsi into Arabic.
Industries we serve
Our language services in Arabic, issued by trained mother tongue translators, cover every business industry.
Our translation and legalization services in Arabic are performed by specialized experts who perfectly know legal terminology and phraseology. We translate:
- birth certificates
- marriage certificates
- memoranda of association
- litigation documents
- trade licenses
- powers of attorney
Our Marketing translation services focus on conveying the brand identity of businesses through linguistic and cultural differences. This is why we have gathered a team of expert cross-cultural communicators to help you reach your business goals.
Choose us for our wide experience in the field of translation, our high-quality services at a fair rate, and the confidentiality we use in handling your documents.